Photoshop Project Requirements
You will need to complete the following tasks.
- MODIFY the template file PROVIDED (SEE ATTACHED FILE CMST325-P1-Movie-Poster-Template-v1.PSD). The template file includes the poster background and text.
- COMBINE 2 or more images together using layers and use a design that is realistic in appearance and that meets your supervisor's requirements (listed in the Project Description).
- Come up with a fictitious movie (do not copy an existing movie). Use a new SuperHero or Science Fiction character or place an existing one into a brand new movie concept.
- Edit the template text to include the name of your: Movie Title
- Movie Subtitle
- Document Setup (template provided):Width: 8.5 inches
- Height: 11 inches
- Resolution: 300 Pixels/Inch
- Page Orientation: Portrait (Tall)
- Color Mode: CMYK
- Background Layer: Black
- Fonts Used: Bebas Neue Regular and See You At the Movies from (www.DaFont.com)