Photoshop Project Requirements
You will need to complete the following tasks.
- MODIFY the template file PROVIDED (SEE ATTACHED FILE CMST325-P1-Movie-Poster-Template-v1.PSD). The template file includes the poster background and text.
- COMBINE 2 or more images together using layers and use a design that is realistic in appearance and that meets your supervisor's requirements (listed in the Project Description).
- Come up with a fictitious movie (do not copy an existing movie). Use a new SuperHero or Science Fiction character or place an existing one into a brand new movie concept.
- Edit the template text to include the name of your: Movie Title
- Movie Subtitle
- Document Setup (template provided):Width: 8.5 inches
- Height: 11 inches
- Resolution: 300 Pixels/Inch
- Page Orientation: Portrait (Tall)
- Color Mode: CMYK
- Background Layer: Black
- Fonts Used: Bebas Neue Regular and See You At the Movies from (www.DaFont.com)
Recently Asked Questions
- Hello, I need help in file income tax assignment. Please try to be detail as much you can. Patty Banyan is a single taxpayer living at 543 Space Drive,
- I need to develop a strategy plan and action place for an idea i have made for a fake company. i have to ensure that the following are include: Ø Roles and
- Sum and Product Rules The product rule provides a way to count n −tuples created from pairing items in sets. In contrast, the sum rule is applied