- This activity paperwork is for you to collect information. Your submission should be ONLY a Word document - not these pages.
- Create a cover page that includes the Class Number, Activity Number, Date, Instructor's name and your name.
3. Your write-up should include:
a. Objective - What were you tasked to do for this activity?
b. Activities - What did you do? What did you learn along the way during your activities? Include any details pertinent to explaining what you did to complete this activity.
c. Technical Discussion - Include any calculations, screen shots, data tables, plots, etc. you created to describe the functions investigated. Be sure to label any graphics that you reference in your write-up.
d. Conclusion - What do you conclude based on the activities this assignment provided? Be sure to address EVERYTHING you completed in the activity.
4. Be sure to include answers to all of the questions along with verbiage to explain what you did & why you did it.
5. Your report should be typed and proofread before submission. Spelling errors will incur a point penalty, along with write-ups that are not read by YOU before ME. Take pride in your work and your grade will reflect that attitude.
Recently Asked Questions
- Hello I was wondering if yall knew much about intro to human geography (GEOG 201).
- Standards for competitive rivalry differ in countries throughout the world. What should firms do to cope with these differences? How do the differences relate
- Please refer to the attachment to answer this question. This question was created from Analysis of a & p.