Follow the steps given in Machine Learning With R, Chapter 5, section "Example - Identifying Risky Bank Loans Using C5.0 Decision Trees."
Attach brief that reports the execution steps and outcomes of the C5.0 lab. In addition, the following questions will be addressed in the brief:
- Change the percentages of training and testing data to 60% and 40%, respectively. What is the effect for accuracy of the model? Can you explain the outcome?
- Use the caret package to automatically tune the trials parameter. Were you able to identify a trials parameter that increased the accuracy from previous attempts? Show your work and the final result.
This submission must be one to two pages in length; screenshots of work are acceptable for showing result outcomes.
Recently Asked Questions
- Why do managers insist on allocating overhead costs to products?
- Need Help on the following ratios for 2014: esp Cash Ratio, Cash Coverage, Fixed Asset Turnover. Can you provide the Formula for the ratios, I can then do the
- Evaluate various types of employee compensation and their relationship to job performance and evaluatio