Follow the steps given in Machine Learning With R, Chapter 5, section "Example - Identifying Risky Bank Loans Using C5.0 Decision Trees."
Attach brief that reports the execution steps and outcomes of the C5.0 lab. In addition, the following questions will be addressed in the brief:
- Change the percentages of training and testing data to 60% and 40%, respectively. What is the effect for accuracy of the model? Can you explain the outcome?
- Use the caret package to automatically tune the trials parameter. Were you able to identify a trials parameter that increased the accuracy from previous attempts? Show your work and the final result.
This submission must be one to two pages in length; screenshots of work are acceptable for showing result outcomes.
Recently Asked Questions
- Question: write the following in a scientific notation I. 2,354,107 ii. 0.0512 iii. Write the number in standard notation, without exponents: 5.129 x 10 7
- How does writing on the job differ from writing in an academic environment? How do you explain these differences?
- Can anyone explain in detail Michelin strategy in India. Also, is Michelin a solely owned company or did they partner with any other company to enter Indian