What are the steps I need to take in order to make a Python script that takes two parameters to do the following:
1) List all files names, size, date created in the given folder?
2) Parameter1 = Root Folder name?
3) Parameter2= File size >>> to filter file size (I read that I can do =, > or <, although I'm not sure what this means). or a range.
I need script to check and validate the folder name, and the size. Help Anyone!!!!!
The script should loop until find all files greater than the specified size in all the sub-folders
3) Use catch-exception block (Make sure that the error messages do not reveal any of the application code)
4) Optionally, you can save the list into a file "Results.txt" using the redirection operator or by creating the file in the script.
Recently Asked Questions
- TMK Ltd is considering buying a new machine which would have a useful economic life of five years, a cost of Tshs. 100 million and scrap value of Tshs. 5
- What is the slope parrellell to the line. 3x-2y = 12
- An auditor plans to apply substantive tests to the details of asset and liability accounts as of an interim date rather than as of the balance sheet date . The