What are the steps I need to take in order to make a Python script that takes two parameters to do the following:
1) List all files names, size, date created in the given folder?
2) Parameter1 = Root Folder name?
3) Parameter2= File size >>> to filter file size (I read that I can do =, > or <, although I'm not sure what this means). or a range.
I need script to check and validate the folder name, and the size. Help Anyone!!!!!
The script should loop until find all files greater than the specified size in all the sub-folders
3) Use catch-exception block (Make sure that the error messages do not reveal any of the application code)
4) Optionally, you can save the list into a file "Results.txt" using the redirection operator or by creating the file in the script.
Recently Asked Questions
- Use the formula for continuous compounding to compute the balance in the account after 1, 5, and 20 years. Also, find the APY for the account. A $
- We have a hollow conductive sphere of material with a resistive force ρ with internal radius α and outer radius b. (a) find the Rab resistance between the
- How can socialization and mentoring help minimize resistance to change using the contingency approach? an you please assist with a real world example