What are the steps I need to take in order to make a Python script that takes two parameters to do the following:
1) List all files names, size, date created in the given folder?
2) Parameter1 = Root Folder name?
3) Parameter2= File size >>> to filter file size (I read that I can do =, > or <, although I'm not sure what this means). or a range.
I need script to check and validate the folder name, and the size. Help Anyone!!!!!
The script should loop until find all files greater than the specified size in all the sub-folders
3) Use catch-exception block (Make sure that the error messages do not reveal any of the application code)
4) Optionally, you can save the list into a file "Results.txt" using the redirection operator or by creating the file in the script.
Recently Asked Questions
- Mighty Recycle, Inc. operates a recycling plant. If neighbors to the plant sue, claiming injuries because Mighty failed to use reasonable care, their suit is
- What are the stages of meiosis and what do they look like?
- Practice Problems Please help provide examples for these questions in order to prep for my exam!! For each of the following questions/statements, replace with