PROJECT: Forensic Analysis of Flash Memory Cards to Retrieve Deleted or Hidden Data
Controlled Lab Outline
Objective: Our controlled lab will be to recover a missing image from a flash drive that was previously deleted using Prodiscover Basic.
- Save an image to the flash drive
(specify what image)
- Delete image that was just created
( deleting it permanently (shift +del ) instead of just sending it to recycle bin )
- Run Prodiscover Basic
- Complete requested info
- Project Number
- Project Title
- Project Description
- Click Open
- Using the camera icon, view a snapshot of flash drive to ensure no data current is stored on it
- Create a new folder to which you can store the recovered document
- Go back to the form for capturing an image
- File path should be the new folder that was created
- Select "OK" once complete
- Go to new folders contents
- Ensure no errors were found
- Select "action" in Prodiscover Basic
- Click "add"
- Click "image file"
- Find and click your previously named project title
- Under "content view" select "images" and corresponding file path
- Open the photos file folder
- Your image should be there
ASSIGNMENT: Make slides using the above controlled lab outline and create a voiceovers for them.
Recently Asked Questions
- Please refer to the attachment to answer this question. This question was created from 3336Test1AS16KEY. Additional comments: "No answer for those two
- Case Study There is a project for “ ABC Café” where the user enters the number of items, selects the coffee type from option buttons, and selects
- I need help with my chem 1105 experiment 4 prelab. As the wave length of the light increases the frequency...? As the frequency of the light increases, the