create a java class encapsulating the concept of daily temperatures for a week.
Write the following methods:
· A constructor accepting an array of seven temperatures as a parameter.
· Accessor, mutator, toString() and equals() methods
· A method returning how many temperatures were below freezing.
· A method returning an array of temperatures above 100 degrees.
· A method returning the largest change in temperature between any two consecutive days.
· A method returning an array of daily temperatures, sorted in descending order (modify selectionSort() in Sorter.java).create a client class to test all the methods in your class
Sample Output is as follows: Original Temperatures are: [ -1.0, 2.5, 20.5, 89.0, 102.8, 115.6, 110.9] Number of Temperature... View the full answer