1. What are two other names for a D‐latch?
2. (T/F) A D‐latch cannot be enabled by a clock.
3. (T/F) The D‐latch in this diagram is level sensitive on its Enable input.
4. If a clock is applied to the D‐latch enable input, what would the frequency be on Q?
5. If you have a positive edge triggered D‐latch, when will the input of D be seen on the Q output?
6. (T/F) A D‐type flip‐flop cannot be used as a single bit memory device.
7. How can a D flip‐flop be changed to work like an RS flip‐flop?
8. Will this circuit work as a D‐latch? Prove your answer by working all possible input
combinations through the circuit.
Recently Asked Questions
- Grace owns a house. She can rent her house for two years to one tenant for a profit of $24,000 a year, or she can rent it to two tenants each year for a profit
- translate the following arguments and solve using proofs. obviously you cannot perform an infinite number of acts in a finite period of time. you can walk to
- Describe how Activity Based Costing (ABC) has evolved in Managerial Accounting over the years and what it actually is.