1. What are two other names for a D‐latch?
2. (T/F) A D‐latch cannot be enabled by a clock.
3. (T/F) The D‐latch in this diagram is level sensitive on its Enable input.
4. If a clock is applied to the D‐latch enable input, what would the frequency be on Q?
5. If you have a positive edge triggered D‐latch, when will the input of D be seen on the Q output?
6. (T/F) A D‐type flip‐flop cannot be used as a single bit memory device.
7. How can a D flip‐flop be changed to work like an RS flip‐flop?
8. Will this circuit work as a D‐latch? Prove your answer by working all possible input
combinations through the circuit.
Recently Asked Questions
- You are trying to decide between taking a Finance class or an Accounting class next semester. In Finance, you believe that you have a 10% chance of receiving
- Please answer all of the following questions (questions 1-7). Show all your work. 1.) Find the Cartesian coordinates of the given polar coordinates. Then plot
- The financial aid office of a university asks a sample of graduates about their employment and earnings. They wanted to see if men make more, on average. The