1. What are two other names for a D‐latch?
2. (T/F) A D‐latch cannot be enabled by a clock.
3. (T/F) The D‐latch in this diagram is level sensitive on its Enable input.
4. If a clock is applied to the D‐latch enable input, what would the frequency be on Q?
5. If you have a positive edge triggered D‐latch, when will the input of D be seen on the Q output?
6. (T/F) A D‐type flip‐flop cannot be used as a single bit memory device.
7. How can a D flip‐flop be changed to work like an RS flip‐flop?
8. Will this circuit work as a D‐latch? Prove your answer by working all possible input
combinations through the circuit.
Recently Asked Questions
- Please refer to the attachment to answer this question. This question was created from PA3e-PSc-C03.docx.
- Your assistant has been reading the IASB's Framework for the Preparation and Presentation of Financial Statements (the Framework) and, as part of the
- 1. Suppose you make 30 annual investments in a fund that pays 6% compounded annually. If your first deposit is $7,500 and each successive deposit is 6%