1. What are two other names for a D‐latch?
2. (T/F) A D‐latch cannot be enabled by a clock.
3. (T/F) The D‐latch in this diagram is level sensitive on its Enable input.
4. If a clock is applied to the D‐latch enable input, what would the frequency be on Q?
5. If you have a positive edge triggered D‐latch, when will the input of D be seen on the Q output?
6. (T/F) A D‐type flip‐flop cannot be used as a single bit memory device.
7. How can a D flip‐flop be changed to work like an RS flip‐flop?
8. Will this circuit work as a D‐latch? Prove your answer by working all possible input
combinations through the circuit.
Recently Asked Questions
- Can anyone help me verify the answer of this question: to rank the following compounds in terms of their acidity. I ranked 2 as the most acidity because it has
- 1.A good reason for board members to reward the CEO based on the revenue of the firm is that a. A possible larger loyal customer base can improve the profit of
- what type of reaction is occurring in vitamin A an E1, E2, Sn1 or Sn2? Explain why you came to that is the reaction. Predict, draw the mechanism for that