Use QBE method with Access and data in the attached TAL Distributor database (above) to answer the following Queries:
1. List all the representatives in Pre table whose rate is greater than 0.08 in the descending.order of last name.(Simply query with a condition and sorting.)
2. List all the customers whose balance is greater $2,500 and credit limit is greater than $5,500.(Simply query with multiple conditions)
3. Find the total of the balances for all customers live in city of 'Fullton'. (Sum aggregate function with HAVING condition)
4. Delete the records from the OrderLine table for the Order Number equals 51625
Recently Asked Questions
- Hello! I need help with a question. Even point form would be really helpful. Thank you so much. What are the two most important actions of a responsible
- Pt 1. Economists usually maintain that policy designed to increase aggregate demand cannot have any long-run real effects. What lies behind this argument?
- I need to provide an example or two showing how rules describing small but cumulatively significant outcomes often fail to control our behavior.