Use Raptor to develop a program for the Question - War problem listed below. Save your file as LASTNAME_FIRSTNAME_M16FINAL2 Where LASTNAME is your last name and FIRSTNAME is your first name. Upload your file using the link in this question.
The child's game, War, consists of two players each having a deck of cards. For each play, each person turns over the top card in his or her deck. The higher card wins that round of play and the winner takes both cards. The game continues until one person has all the cards and the other has none. Create a program that simulates a modified game of War.
· The computer will play both hands, as PlayerOne and PlayerTwo, and, for each round will generate two random numbers and compare them.
· If the first number is higher, PlayerOne's score is increased by 1 and if the second number is higher, PlayerTwo's score is increased by 1.
· If there is a tie, no score is incremented.
· When one "player" reaches a score of 10, that player should be deemed the winner and the game ends.
· The range of numbers should be 1-13 to simulate the values of cards in the deck.
Recently Asked Questions
- What is deterrence and what are possible pros and cons of Deterrence?
- Question 4 (10 points) The following is the Bravo Unlimited adjusted Trail Balance. Bravo Unlimited Adjusted Trial Balance December 31, 2016 Account Title
- explain: The basic developments principle of CIF and BDL The advantages and disadvantages of CIF and BDL Differences when conduct the ETL (extracting,