Use Raptor to develop a program for the Question - War problem listed below. Save your file as LASTNAME_FIRSTNAME_M16FINAL2 Where LASTNAME is your last name and FIRSTNAME is your first name. Upload your file using the link in this question.
The child's game, War, consists of two players each having a deck of cards. For each play, each person turns over the top card in his or her deck. The higher card wins that round of play and the winner takes both cards. The game continues until one person has all the cards and the other has none. Create a program that simulates a modified game of War.
· The computer will play both hands, as PlayerOne and PlayerTwo, and, for each round will generate two random numbers and compare them.
· If the first number is higher, PlayerOne's score is increased by 1 and if the second number is higher, PlayerTwo's score is increased by 1.
· If there is a tie, no score is incremented.
· When one "player" reaches a score of 10, that player should be deemed the winner and the game ends.
· The range of numbers should be 1-13 to simulate the values of cards in the deck.
Recently Asked Questions
- mark A . Mark the best answer after reading all possible choices . Use a # 2 pencil and make clean erasures to insure proper scoring . When finished , turn in
- If an equal current is applied for an equal duration of
- Which of the following electronic transitions in the hydrogen atom will give rise to the least energetic photon ?