Need a Entity-Relationship Diagram (ERD)
Need a Logical Entity-Relationship Diagram including at least two related entities within your proposed database.
- Using the Entity Relationship Diagram (ERD) Drawing tool, need a Entity-Relationship Diagram of your proposed database.
- Identify at least two related entities for your database using the appropriate ERD drawing tool.
- Use the Primary Key ERD drawing tool to indicate the primary key for your entities.
- Identify the appropriate attributes for each entity using the appropriate ERD drawing tool.
- Identify the appropriate relationship lines to connect entities and attributes.
- Follow the instructions in the Entity Relationship Diagram Drawing Tools PowerPoint to save your Entity Relationship Diagram to a jpg file.
- In a MS Word document, provide
- A description of your proposed database.
- An overview of your Entity Relationship Diagram (ERD).
- Your ERD jpg file picture.
Need an Entity-Relationship Diagram
- Must be two to three double-spaced pages in length (not including title and references pages) and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include a separate title page with the following:
- Title of paper
- Student's name
- Course name and number
- Instructor's name
- Date submitted
- Must use at least one scholarly, peer reviewed, and other credible source in addition to the course text.
- The Scholarly, Peer Reviewed, and Other Credible Sources table offers additional guidance on appropriate source types. If you have questions about whether a specific source is appropriate for this assignment, please contact your instructor. Your instructor has the final say about the appropriateness of a specific source for a particular assignment.
- Must document all sources in APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include a separate references page that is formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
Recently Asked Questions
- 1) Population (parametric) mean= 53.501 Standard deviation = 1.79208 Imagine that 5 individuals are sampled at random from this population. Calculate the
- The centrifugal force exerted on rotating turbine blades varies directly as the square of velocity. If the centrifugal force of 1.21×106N is acting on the
- What are the ethics refers to threats to the auditor's independence?