Need a Entity-Relationship Diagram (ERD)
Need a Logical Entity-Relationship Diagram including at least two related entities within your proposed database.
- Using the Entity Relationship Diagram (ERD) Drawing tool, need a Entity-Relationship Diagram of your proposed database.
- Identify at least two related entities for your database using the appropriate ERD drawing tool.
- Use the Primary Key ERD drawing tool to indicate the primary key for your entities.
- Identify the appropriate attributes for each entity using the appropriate ERD drawing tool.
- Identify the appropriate relationship lines to connect entities and attributes.
- Follow the instructions in the Entity Relationship Diagram Drawing Tools PowerPoint to save your Entity Relationship Diagram to a jpg file.
- In a MS Word document, provide
- A description of your proposed database.
- An overview of your Entity Relationship Diagram (ERD).
- Your ERD jpg file picture.
Need an Entity-Relationship Diagram
- Must be two to three double-spaced pages in length (not including title and references pages) and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include a separate title page with the following:
- Title of paper
- Student's name
- Course name and number
- Instructor's name
- Date submitted
- Must use at least one scholarly, peer reviewed, and other credible source in addition to the course text.
- The Scholarly, Peer Reviewed, and Other Credible Sources table offers additional guidance on appropriate source types. If you have questions about whether a specific source is appropriate for this assignment, please contact your instructor. Your instructor has the final say about the appropriateness of a specific source for a particular assignment.
- Must document all sources in APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include a separate references page that is formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
Recently Asked Questions
- Why were each of the following steps performed in the experiment( 1 Bioprospecting for Starch-Degrading Bacteria ) a.Serial dilution b.Growth on the nutrient
- I just need a basic information for this one, no big essay, just enough information so I can have something to go off of. -Analyze if biological or
- Explain the importance of membrane structure and function in the organization of living processes within cells.