Hello I could use help with this assignment: Your software development company wants to continue developing and enhance a software for internal use. The Software Development Company is now requesting that you add GUI/Windows form elements to the C# application.
For this week's assignment, the application is required to read from a file (data.txt) containing data about the employees. Your tasks include:
- I need to build C# data structure based on the software developer data that will be read from file (data.txt).
- The C# data structure class/methods must demonstrate the use of inheritance.
- Implement an array of employee record objects containing the data pulled from the file.
- Meet specifications by displaying a welcome message along with the following information on three employees on a Windows Form Application:
- Employee Record(super class):
- gross monthly pay
- department id
- Developer Type (sub class):
- Scripts (i.e., Python, Perl, PowerShell)
- Object-Oriented (i.e., C#, C++, Java)
- Employee Tax Type (sub class):
- W2 (Fed, FICA, Medicare)
- 1099 (no taxes)
- Annual taxes determined by employee tax type
- Annual net pay determined by salary and tax type
Note: Developers' type records can only be of one type. Employees' tax records structure should be W-2 (taxes deducted from gross salary) or 1099 )no taxes deducted from gross salary).
Program Input File:
And use a Comma Separated Values (CSV) text file and named "data.txt." The data.txt file shall include information on at least five developers put into rows, including software developer name, addresses, age, gross monthly pay, department ID, developer type, and employee type, all separated by commas (CSV).
Using Visual Studio® and C# programming concepts, i should write a program to meet the specifications of the company's request. The program should have the following characteristics:
- Compile and execute without errors
- Meet specifications by demonstrating file handling, array data structure manipulation, and console output mastery by accomplishing the following:
- Read employees' data from a file
- Input the data into an array data structure
- Display the employees' data on a Windows Form
- Logic flow is clear, concise, and effective
- User inputs and outputs should be clear on screen
- Validation for input types and data format
- Appropriate indentation to logically illustrate program structure
- Identifiers logically describe use
- Naming conventions are consistent
- Comments and headers to explain processing that is not obvious