(1) Download bookstore.sql script from Canvas. (2) Log into your Oracle live SQL account (livesql.oracle.con), upload the bookstore script to "My Scripts" folder, and run it. Now you should have the bookstore database tables in your schema.
(2) Insert a new record into customers table. First and last name of the new customer should be your own first and last name. Rest of the data for the new customer can be fictitious data.
(3) Review and use the following ER diagram for the bookstore database and write and run an SQL statement for the problem described below. Create a new Word document, write your full name at the top, and place a screenshot showing your connection email, complete SQL statement, and complete output of the SELECT statement.
Recently Asked Questions
- A rocket speeding by the Earth is known , when at rest , to be roughly cylindrical with a radius of 15 m and a length of 150 m . When speeding by , its volume
- Why are many drugs packaged in amber-colored containers that block ultraviolet light ?
- Ortiz Co . had the following account balances : Sales revenue 180,000 Cost of goods sold 90,000 Salaries and wages expense 15,000 Depreciation expense 30,000