(1) Download bookstore.sql script from Canvas. (2) Log into your Oracle live SQL account (livesql.oracle.con), upload the bookstore script to "My Scripts" folder, and run it. Now you should have the bookstore database tables in your schema.
(2) Insert a new record into customers table. First and last name of the new customer should be your own first and last name. Rest of the data for the new customer can be fictitious data.
(3) Review and use the following ER diagram for the bookstore database and write and run an SQL statement for the problem described below. Create a new Word document, write your full name at the top, and place a screenshot showing your connection email, complete SQL statement, and complete output of the SELECT statement.
Recently Asked Questions
- Industry-specific guidance in the Codification generally applies ______________ instead of in addition to other general Codification content.
- The Gallup Poll once asked a random sample of 100 adults. " Do you happen to jog?" Suppose 50 of these adults answered 'Yes,I jog" Based on this sample what is
- Explain the differences between the ideas of literature and belletristic. Give examples of each. In most courses they mainly discuss works of literature rather