(1) Download bookstore.sql script from Canvas. (2) Log into your Oracle live SQL account (livesql.oracle.con), upload the bookstore script to "My Scripts" folder, and run it. Now you should have the bookstore database tables in your schema.
(2) Insert a new record into customers table. First and last name of the new customer should be your own first and last name. Rest of the data for the new customer can be fictitious data.
(3) Review and use the following ER diagram for the bookstore database and write and run an SQL statement for the problem described below. Create a new Word document, write your full name at the top, and place a screenshot showing your connection email, complete SQL statement, and complete output of the SELECT statement.
Recently Asked Questions
- Use the normal distribution of IQ scores, which has a mean of 90 and a standard deviation of 13 , and the following table with the standard scores and
- For your discussion posts this week, please watch the short video posted in Unit 3 Discussion, National Congress of American Indians. Then, please
- How could I prove that cos x cos pi = - cos x? How could I prove that csc (pi/2 - x) does equal sec x?