(1) Download bookstore.sql script from Canvas. (2) Log into your Oracle live SQL account (livesql.oracle.con), upload the bookstore script to "My Scripts" folder, and run it. Now you should have the bookstore database tables in your schema.
(2) Insert a new record into customers table. First and last name of the new customer should be your own first and last name. Rest of the data for the new customer can be fictitious data.
(3) Review and use the following ER diagram for the bookstore database and write and run an SQL statement for the problem described below. Create a new Word document, write your full name at the top, and place a screenshot showing your connection email, complete SQL statement, and complete output of the SELECT statement.
Recently Asked Questions
- Which of the following statements is CORRECT ?
- On December 31 , 2009 , the end of the accounting period , Cruise Company has on hand 11,600 units of a resale item which cost $ 39.7 per unit when purchased
- Las figuras representan objetos y sus respectivas imágenes reflejadas en un espejo plano . ¿Cuál es de las figuras muestra (n) correctamente la imagen