PART A - Enum, Dictionary, and Google Guava Multimap, 10 points with 10 E.C. points
Please implement an interactive dictionary. Your dictionary takes input from users and use the input as search key to look up value(s) associated with the key. -
-This assignment does not require following a given skeleton code.
- It is required to use Enum and Google Guava Mutimap in your implementation. Please see Lectures 21 & 22.
- Your program must produce identical output. Please state clearly in your report if you implemented both versions.
Recently Asked Questions
- Use the information given from the figures to solve the problems.
- Identify/ BOLD the noun phrases in the following sentences: 1. The boy denied stealing the money. 2. I tried to solve the puzzle. Verb Phrase A verb phrase
- working on IDS400 and the biology of human diversity. just looking for a plain explanation of "how diversity evolves biologically"