PART A - Enum, Dictionary, and Google Guava Multimap, 10 points with 10 E.C. points
Please implement an interactive dictionary. Your dictionary takes input from users and use the input as search key to look up value(s) associated with the key. -
-This assignment does not require following a given skeleton code.
- It is required to use Enum and Google Guava Mutimap in your implementation. Please see Lectures 21 & 22.
- Your program must produce identical output. Please state clearly in your report if you implemented both versions.
Recently Asked Questions
- Is it possible to get someone to look over my work and check if it is correct? Answers:
- Please refer to the attachment to answer this question. This question was created from Microbiology_Lab05_Assessment_Package (1).docx. Additional comments: "Do
- Sales $41,000 Direct labor 10,000 Selling and administrative expenses 7,000 Direct materials purchases 6,000 Factory overhead 13,500 Inventories March 1, 2011