PART A - Enum, Dictionary, and Google Guava Multimap, 10 points with 10 E.C. points
Please implement an interactive dictionary. Your dictionary takes input from users and use the input as search key to look up value(s) associated with the key. -
-This assignment does not require following a given skeleton code.
- It is required to use Enum and Google Guava Mutimap in your implementation. Please see Lectures 21 & 22.
- Your program must produce identical output. Please state clearly in your report if you implemented both versions.
Recently Asked Questions
- Please refer to the attachment to answer this question. This question was created from Section 07.2 shared lab.docx. Additional comments: "I need the solution
- Your task this time is to match each set of data described below to the distribution shape which, in your opinion, best matches the data. Your
- I am unable to post the URL since the link online automatically opens up a PDF, but imputing the below statement into google should make it appear. Please