PART A - Enum, Dictionary, and Google Guava Multimap, 10 points with 10 E.C. points
Please implement an interactive dictionary. Your dictionary takes input from users and use the input as search key to look up value(s) associated with the key. -
-This assignment does not require following a given skeleton code.
- It is required to use Enum and Google Guava Mutimap in your implementation. Please see Lectures 21 & 22.
- Your program must produce identical output. Please state clearly in your report if you implemented both versions.
Recently Asked Questions
- When should Fishers Exact Test be used instead of the usual chi-square test for a 2x2 contingency table? Question 3 options: If one or more of the cells has an
- In general, how many degrees of freedom are associated with a contingency table with r rows and c columns? Question 2 options: a) r + c b) r times c c)
- Robert borrowed $1,000 with simple interest at 16%. He pays $350 in 3 months, $20 in 8 months and $400 in 10 months. What is the balance due in 1 year. a.