I am needing assistance with an assignment
Assignment: Single Page Website
Due Week 8 and worth 140 points Deliverables:
- One (1) Web page (.html or .htm)
- One (1) Cascading Style Sheet (.css)
- One company logo image file (.png or .jpg)
Imagine that you started a new company and now you want to design a simple website with one web page for it. The company can be for any product or service that you want! Have fun, use your imagination to show off your interests. Your website should meet the following criteria for the best grade possible:
- The name of the company MUST include your real name. So for example, If the student is "Mary Smith" and she creates a company about dog walking, a good name for the company (in this assignment) would be "Mary Smith's Dog Walking Service".
- One (1) Cascading Style Sheet (.css) that applies a minimum of background color and font.
- One (1) Web page and a heading tag that overrides the Cascading Style Sheet (.css) font settings and makes the font of the heading different from the rest of the page.
- The web page must also include:
- An image depicting the company's logo for your new business.
- At least three (3) hyperlinks to Websites that are relevant to your business and a brief description of what they are about. For example: If your business is about "Dog Walking" then one of your links might be: http://www.akc.org/dog-breeds/ with a description like: "Here is some information about dog breeds".
- At the bottom of the page, have a link that would allow the user to email you with questions using the mailto: tag and your email address. Note: When the email opens the subject line should automatically say, "More Information Please".
- a footer displaying the Copyright symbol (using the character entity reference), the year, and your name. Example: © 2012 Mary Smith
Recently Asked Questions
- WEEK 4: MY DEVRY FINANCES 2 2 unread replies. 2 2 replies. The authors of our textbook put it succinctly: "As you make career decisions, the goal of achieving
- Hiring Decisions: Motivation vs. Is ability or motivation more important in selecting the right person for the right job.
- The firm currently has 8,000,000 shares of stock outstanding that have a current market price of $12. If all else remains constant, what will be the price of