I need to answer the questions below for my project proposal. I would to develop a price comparison web api in ASP.NET for supermarkets. in the first moment I will be comparing prices just for Tesco and Lidl. My teacher is asking to answer the questions below:
- How to write code to screens scrape data off a website?
- Get data from the official Tesco Api?
I know how to create the web api but I am not sure where I sould put the code to scrape the data?
I am attaching my project proposal.
Recently Asked Questions
- The SYN attack has been around for years, and also been solved, to some extent, but the bad guys are always ahead. Should the device that initiates the TCP
- There are 6 white balls and 4 red balls in a urn. Consider selecting one ball at a time from the urn. What’s the probability that the first ball is white and
- the the private demand for flu vaccine equals 10,000 - 20* price. What is the private willingress to pay when quantity is 9000?