I am trying to do the problem below on a pivot table from a spreadsheet that has data. What type of formula do I need to use in Excel to gather this data?
Dr. Pryor wants to analyze the survey data at varying levels of detail. So far, you have entered the survey data into a Response worksheet and computed summarized results in the Summary worksheet. Dr. Pryor also wants to view data based on multiple conditions (such as satisfaction ratings for instructors by course). You have suggested to him that the PivotTable and PivotChart reports are very good tools for this type of analysis. He likes your suggestion and requested that you use these tools to provide answers to the following questions:
1) Which instructor was the most knowledgeable about the subject matter being taught? That is, which instructor had the highest percentage of strongly agreed responses (for Question 6) with respect to the total number of these responses given? Filter your PivotTable by Course No.
· PivotTable report in the worksheet titled
Recently Asked Questions
- The mean BMI in patients free of diabetes was reported as 28.2. The investigator conducting the study hypothesizes that the BMI in patients free of diabetes
- In [A] - In [A} 0 = - k t 0.693 = k t 1/2 Show the calculation of the decay constant (k) and the half-life (t 1/2 ) of a radioactive nucleus if 44.3%of the
- Are the strategies and measures of success in the implementation documents relevant to the objectives in the policy (DET Diversity Policy?