assignment, to develop the basic procedures for the Ken 7 Windows Limited security personnel to change any access controls.
The purpose of these procedures is not to do busy work, but to ensure that:
- You understand and document the purpose of each access control change request.
- You know what access controls were in place before any changes.
- You get an approval of change by the Ken 7 Windows personnel.
- You understand the scope of the change, both with respect to users, computers, and objects.
- You have evaluated the expected impact of the change.
- You know how to evaluate whether the change meets the goals.
- You understand how to undo any change if necessary.
The procedure guide must contain the steps any Ken 7 Windows Limited personnel should take to evaluate and implement an access control change. You can assume any change requests you receive are approved. Ensure that your procedures and the documentation the procedures created for each change include the following:
- Status or setting prior to any change
- Reason for the change
- Change to implement
- Scope of the change
- Impact of the change
- Status or setting after the change
- Process to evaluate the change
You should create a form that security personnel should use and the step-by-step procedures they should follow to explain and implement an access control change. Your procedure document should explain the need for following these procedures and the benefits to Ken 7 Windows Limited. You should also instruct personnel what to do with the forms after completing them and how they will be stored. All you need to include is a short discussion on how to retrieve forms if you need to undo a change.
Recently Asked Questions
- Suppose you deposit $ 1,000 today in an account that pays 5 % interest at the end of each year . If you withdraw one half of the year 's interest at the end of
- What is the internal rate of return for a project that is expected to cost $ 1,410 today ; produce a cash flow of $ 1,620 in 3 years ; and have a net present
- The major securities traded in the capital markets are