Requirements for the combined table:
- You can't modify and save data manually. I will provide a different set of tables as a test.
- The combined table keeps the same Tweets from the original tables
- Date is represented using datetime object. Do not create these strings as it will involve a lot of concatenations.
- The combined table is sorted by the "Date" column
- The combined table is saved as combined.csv and contains only two columns.
- This is going to be a script, not a function.
- It must work for these specific file names and table formats.
- That means that table 1 will always have a tweet, month, day, year and table 2 will have day, month, year, hour, and tweet.
- Remove the index with index=False
- Make sure that the DATE is sorted, not the string that makes up the date.
- Be careful with uppercase Y vs lowercase y when parsing the year.
Recently Asked Questions
- What are some good “remote” causes of why someone would want to attend college? In general
- How should I work on a problem that utilizes logs I’m having a little difficulty trying to solve equations that use logs
- Why each organisation should have policies, procedures and practices that support effective risk identification ?