Requirements for the combined table:
- You can't modify and save data manually. I will provide a different set of tables as a test.
- The combined table keeps the same Tweets from the original tables
- Date is represented using datetime object. Do not create these strings as it will involve a lot of concatenations.
- The combined table is sorted by the "Date" column
- The combined table is saved as combined.csv and contains only two columns.
- This is going to be a script, not a function.
- It must work for these specific file names and table formats.
- That means that table 1 will always have a tweet, month, day, year and table 2 will have day, month, year, hour, and tweet.
- Remove the index with index=False
- Make sure that the DATE is sorted, not the string that makes up the date.
- Be careful with uppercase Y vs lowercase y when parsing the year.
Recently Asked Questions
- Please refer to the attachment to answer this question. This question was created from SITXCOM005 Assessment 1 manage conflict (2).docx.
- Write a short paragraph describing how High Renaissance artists were influenced by artists from other cultures and time periods. In your answer, include the
- Write a short paragraph that describes how either Assyrian relief sculptures from Mesopotamia OR Egyptian tomb sculptures reflect the beliefs of those