1.What will happen when you execute the following command:
su -c "cat /var/log/messages | grep -i reboot"
2. What would the entry look like in /etc/sudoers if you were to assign users: jbgoode, fking, jpage and eclapton to the group: DBTEAM ?
3. What command do you use to edit the /etc/sudoers file, and why is this command desired over editing /etc/sudoers directly?
4. How would you view the /var/log/messages file using sudo?
Recently Asked Questions
- On January 1, 2017, Puma Corporation acquired 30 percent of Slume Company's stock for $150,000. On the acquisition date, Slume reported net assets of $450,000
- Random samples of size 64 are taken from an infinite population whose mean is 288 and standard deviation is 32. The mean and standard error of the sample
- Assume a member is selected at random from the population. Find the probability that the member selected is from score 200-375. Score range is 200-800.