1.What will happen when you execute the following command:
su -c "cat /var/log/messages | grep -i reboot"
2. What would the entry look like in /etc/sudoers if you were to assign users: jbgoode, fking, jpage and eclapton to the group: DBTEAM ?
3. What command do you use to edit the /etc/sudoers file, and why is this command desired over editing /etc/sudoers directly?
4. How would you view the /var/log/messages file using sudo?
Recently Asked Questions
- Geneticists have mapped the genes of four different species they believe to have descended from a common ancestor. These are very simple creatures, so the
- In general, what is the purpose of a consumer behavior model. What are they used for? Describe both a satisfactory and an unsatisfactory postpurchase
- How many cards need to be drawn from a 52-card deck for the probability of drawing a club or diamond to equal 1/2?