1.What will happen when you execute the following command:
su -c "cat /var/log/messages | grep -i reboot"
2. What would the entry look like in /etc/sudoers if you were to assign users: jbgoode, fking, jpage and eclapton to the group: DBTEAM ?
3. What command do you use to edit the /etc/sudoers file, and why is this command desired over editing /etc/sudoers directly?
4. How would you view the /var/log/messages file using sudo?
Recently Asked Questions
- The following relates to a company ’ s common equity over the course of the year : Outstanding shares , at start of the year 2,000,000 Stock options
- An electronics firm sells four models of stereo receivers , three amplifiers , and six speaker brands . When the four types of components are sold together ,
- How many permutations of the three letters C , D , and E are possible ?