Web application security assessment consists of multiple components, some of them manual and some involving software programs. The security assessment plan provides a systematic approach to identify potential vulnerabilities in any web application or a social media website.
For the purpose of this written assignment, write a 2-3 page paper covering the following points -
- Identify a social media website that has gained popularity in the past three years.
- State, with reasons, at least three components from the security assessment plan that you think will be the most useful in identifying security flaws and vulnerabilities.
- Use the URL manipulation penetration testing technique on the website and state your findings. Please include screenshots of the web pages in your assignment.
Recently Asked Questions
- Imagine that your team has a very passionate but powerful older team member who often speaks over others. You know you need to keep everyone equal in the team
- on tuesday, 20 of the 25 students in a chemistry class took a test, and thier average was 80. On Friday, the other 5 students took the test, and their average
- Which of the following would be likely used as an outcome measure rather than a performance driver? a. Emergency response times (work order generation time and