Web application security assessment consists of multiple components, some of them manual and some involving software programs. The security assessment plan provides a systematic approach to identify potential vulnerabilities in any web application or a social media website.
For the purpose of this written assignment, write a 2-3 page paper covering the following points -
- Identify a social media website that has gained popularity in the past three years.
- State, with reasons, at least three components from the security assessment plan that you think will be the most useful in identifying security flaws and vulnerabilities.
- Use the URL manipulation penetration testing technique on the website and state your findings. Please include screenshots of the web pages in your assignment.
Recently Asked Questions
- The managers of Merton Medical Clinic are analyzing a proposed project. The project’s most likely NPV is $120,000, but, as evidenced by the following NPV
- 6.The following ANOVA table was obtained using brain sizes from the types people: REGULAR, football players with concussion, and football players with no
- Consider the following example. You have a moral obligation not to lie, but you also have a strong moral obligation not to cause someone undue pain. Your