In the SUBLIME TEXT 3 Program
1. Create an algorithm that reads the month number between 1 and 12, and prints the name of the corresponding month: if it is 1 "January", if it is 2 "February", ..., etcetera.
2. Create an algorithm that reads numbers in a 6 x 6 matrix, prints it, and places the sum by columns at the end.
3. Create an algorithm that offers a menu that allows you to choose the printing of multiplication tables, divide, add and subtract, and within each option that allows you to choose those of 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 and 10.
4.Develop an algorithm that allows to read the data of an employee: Name, type of employee, number of hours worked and amount paid per hour; calculate and print the Salary to be paid. If the employee is type 1, they are paid overtime (more than 40 hours) at 1.5 of the hourly rate, if it is type 2 to 2, if it is type 3 to 2.5, and if it is type 4 to 3 times the fee for hour
Recently Asked Questions
- How are toys you had as a kid different from toys today
- what is the difference if any between the standard deviation of the sample means and the standard error of the sample mean s
- Now that all the pleadings in the Bennett case has been filed, your supervising attorney will be meeting with the attorney for the defendant pursuant to Rule