In the SUBLIME TEXT 3 Program
1. Create an algorithm that reads the month number between 1 and 12, and prints the name of the corresponding month: if it is 1 "January", if it is 2 "February", ..., etcetera.
2. Create an algorithm that reads numbers in a 6 x 6 matrix, prints it, and places the sum by columns at the end.
3. Create an algorithm that offers a menu that allows you to choose the printing of multiplication tables, divide, add and subtract, and within each option that allows you to choose those of 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 and 10.
4.Develop an algorithm that allows to read the data of an employee: Name, type of employee, number of hours worked and amount paid per hour; calculate and print the Salary to be paid. If the employee is type 1, they are paid overtime (more than 40 hours) at 1.5 of the hourly rate, if it is type 2 to 2, if it is type 3 to 2.5, and if it is type 4 to 3 times the fee for hour
Recently Asked Questions
- Find the phase different in radian between an input sine wave at Vin and the output wave at Vout for the circuit, as a function frequency
- the errors affecting the truth. Either/ or Thinking Avoiding the issue Overgeneralizing Oversimplifying Double Standards Shifting the Burden of Proof
- On June 1, Garish Enterprises enters into a contract to provide advertising services for one-year to Colorful Company for $48,000. On December 31, Garish has