Take Test: Week 3 QuizTest Information
DescriptionThis quiz consists of 20 multiple-choice questions that cover the terminology and concepts in Snedaker Chapters 8, 9 and 10 of the text. You can save and resume the quiz, but you can only submit it once. Each question is worth 5 points
InstructionsMultiple AttemptsNot allowed. This test can only be taken once.Force CompletionThis test can be saved and resumed later.Question Completion Status:
- ____ may be caused by earthquakes, floods, storm winds, tornadoes, or mud flows.
- a.Rapid onset disastersb.Data disastersc.Communication disastersd.Slow onset disasters
5 pointsQuestion 2
- ____ are used for recovery from disasters that threaten on-site backups.
- a.Cloud storage sitesb.Electronic vaulting sitesc.Data archivesd.Data backups
5 pointsQuestion 3
- ____ are those steps taken to inform stakeholders regarding the timeline of events, the actions taken, and sometimes the reasons for those actions.
- a.Humanitarian assistanceb.Emergency responsec.Cross-trainingd.Crisis communications
5 pointsQuestion 4
- ____ disasters include acts of terrorism and acts of war.
5 pointsQuestion 5
- ____ assigns a risk rating or score to each information asset. Although this number does not mean anything in absolute terms, it is useful in gauging the relative risk to each vulnerable information asset and facilitates the development of comparative ratings later in the risk control process.
- a.DRb.Risk assessmentc.BCd.Avoidance
5 pointsQuestion 6
- ____ incident responses enables the organization to react to a detected incident quickly and effectively, without confusion or wasted time and effort.
5 pointsQuestion 7
- ____ is a risk control approach that attempts to shift the risk to other assets, other processes, or other organizations.
5 pointsQuestion 8
- ____ is the inclusion of action steps to minimize the damage associated with the disaster on the operations of the organization.
- a.War gamingb.Preparationc.Crisis managementd.Mitigation of impact
5 pointsQuestion 9
- ____ is the movement of employees from one position to another so they can develop additional skills and abilities.
- a.Computer trainingb.Task rotationc.Cross-trainingd.Job rotation
5 pointsQuestion 10
- ____ is the process of ensuring that every employee is trained to perform at least part of the job of another employee.
- a.Job rotationb.Task rotationc.Computer trainingd.Cross-training
5 pointsQuestion 11
- ____ is the set of actions taken by an organization in response to an emergency situation in an effort to minimize injury or loss of life.
- a.Crisis managementb.Job rotationc.Employee assistanced.Cross-training
5 pointsQuestion 12
- ____ occur over time and slowly deteriorate the organization's capacity to withstand their effects.
- a.Rapid onset disastersb.Communication disastersc.Data disastersd.Slow onset disasters
5 pointsQuestion 13
- Useful resources in the DR planning process are the ____ provided by the Federal Agency Security Practices (FASP) section of NIST's Computer Security Resource Center (CSRC).
- a.IT blueprintsb.description documentsc.standards documentsd.contingency plan templates
5 pointsQuestion 14
- Unless an organization has contracted for a ____ or equivalent, office equipment such as desktop computers are not provided at BC alternate site.
- a.fully provisioned siteb.hot sitec.warm sited.cold site
5 pointsQuestion 15
- To a large extent, incident response capabilities are part of a normal IT budget. The only area in which additional budgeting is absolutely required for incident response is the maintenance of ____.
- a.local area networksb.audit documentationc.redundant equipmentd.BIA questionnaires
5 pointsQuestion 16
- The purpose of the ____ is to provide a way for management to obtain input and feedback from representatives of each team.
- a.proactive reviewb.business interfacec.DR simulationd.after-action review
5 pointsQuestion 17
- The first major business impact analysis task is to analyze and prioritize the organization's business processes based on their relationships to the organization's ____.
- a.information assetsb.missionc.budgetd.downtime metrics
5 pointsQuestion 18
- The ____ is the amount of time that a business can tolerate losing capabilities until alternate capabilities are available.
- a.reaction time objectiveb.recovery time objectivec.disaster recovery timed.incidence response time
5 pointsQuestion 19
- The ____ is the period of time within which systems, applications, or functions must be recovered after an outage.
- a.recovery point objectiveb.dependency objectivec.recovery time objectived.training objective
5 pointsQuestion 20
- The ____ is the phase associated with implementing the initial reaction to a disaster; it is focused on controlling or stabilizing the situation, if that is possible.
- a.audit reviewb.reactive reviewc.risk analysis phased.response phase
5 pointsSave and Submit
Click Save and Submit to save and submit. Click Save All Answers to save all answers.
Recently Asked Questions
- Standardization of __________ provides a uniform method of exchange of information among those involved in common work. Question 14 options: A) physician
- Your company is planning to construct a nuclear power plant in Alice Springs. Why is stakeholder analysis important as a precondition of the decision whether
- Find the domain and the range of the following functions and sketch the graphs showing all-important steps (The function is on the attached image)