Savings Account Balance
Write a program that calculates the balance of a savings account at the end of a
period of time. It should ask the user for the annual interest rate, the starting
balance, and the number of months that have passed since the account was
established. A loop should then iterate once for every month, performing the
1) Ask the user for the amount deposited into the account during the month.
This amount should be added to the balance.
2) Ask the user for the amount withdrawn from the account during the
month. This amount should be subtracted from the balance.
3) Calculate the monthly interest. The monthly interest rate is the annual
interest rate divided by 12. Multiply the monthly interest rate by the
balance and add the result to the balance.
After the last iteration, the program should display the ending balance, the
total amount of deposits, the total amount of withdrawals, and the total
PROGRAM AND DOCUMENTATION REQUIREMENTS:
1) The program must be modular. You should have, at minimum, separate
modules for each of the following: main, user input, monthly calculations, and
output. You may include more if you would like.
2) Include a program analysis worksheet.
3) The program should utilize user friendly prompts and messaging for all
interaction with the user.
4) Include a hierarchy chart.
5) Include internal program documentation (comments).
6) Plan the program logic using both pseudocode and flowchart methods.
Recently Asked Questions
- A sample of 1,000 U.S. households is taken and the average amount of newspaper garbage or recycling is found to be 27.8 pounds. Assume the standard deviation
- Discuss possible complications of IV therapy.pls expalian
- I'm having trouble figuring out which formula to use. If we believe the percent to be 75%, how many police officers must we survey to estimate the proportion