Use the following website: www.w3schools.com /xml
1. How/why was XML created and how is it used?
2. Identify an XML technology. Provide a definition of technology, what it is used for and an example of the technology in action.
3. write XML document using the following data (review the XML syntax and elements to help with Question three a) To Marsha
b) Please review notes.
c) From Juan
Recently Asked Questions
- Kindly assist with the following practice problems, handwrite your solution clearly, thanks
- The results of a hypothesis test are reported as follows : t (15) = 2.70 , p < .05 . Based on this report , how many individuals were in the sample ?
- A researcher conducts a hypothesis test using a sample of n = 40 from an unknown population . What is the df value for the t statistic ?