Kitchen Gadgets sells a line of high-quality kitchen utensils and gadgets. When customers place orders on thecompany's Web site or through electronic data interchange (EDI), the system checks to see if the items are in stock, issues a status message to the customer, and generates a shipping order to the warehouse, which fills the order. When the order is shipped, the customer is billed. The system also produces various reports.
1. Draw a context diagram for the order system.
Big State University
The Big State University course catalog reads as follows: "To enroll in MIS 260, which is an advanced course, astudent must complete two prerequisites: MIS 120 and MIS 222. A student who completes either one of theseprerequisites and obtains the instructor's permission, however, will be allowed to take MIS 260."
1. Create a decision table that describes the Big State University course catalog regarding eligibility for MIS 260. Show all possible rules.
Recently Asked Questions
- I need help please. Please explain. Thank unin advance
- Please help me on commenting on this statment and answering the question below? 1-Indicate how the SML resolved the tradeoff between risk and return. 2-How doe
- Hey guys, I've just written a draft for an induction program, please can you guys take a look at it and give me some constructive feedback, especially if the