SOSE (Service Oriented Software Engineering) is a modern approach in the field of software engineering, while service-oriented architecture (SOA) is a methodology to build the system — or, in other words, is a different style of system development. In this discussion, consider the following items as they relate to your reading for the week. Post your initial response by Wednesday and then return a couple of other days to interact fully with some classmates before the due date.
- Share an analogy of what you understand SOSE to be versus SOA. Fully develop your idea so your classmates can understand SOSE in a different way.
- What approach do you identify with most closely and why? Do you think you might change your mind after you start working in the field? If you already work in software development, what have you learned in school that you think you might be able to use to get better at your job? Have you changed your approach? Why or why not? Your classmates are interested to share in your experience. If you are experienced in the field, please share items that might help them choose a methodology.
Recently Asked Questions
- The U.S. Census Bureau needs to estimate the median income of females in the U.S. They collect incomes from 3500 females. Choose the best answer. Justify. (a)
- Please refer to the attachment to answer this question. This question was created from BUS705E Final Exam Student Version.pdf.
- This is a game theory problem. Need help answering it.