- Outline the main differences between the structure of a relational database optimized for online transactions versus a data warehouse optimized for processing and summarizing large amounts of data.
Outline the main differences between database requirements for operational data and for decision support data.
- Describe three examples in which databases could be used to support decision making in a large organizational environment.
- Describe three examples in which data warehouses and data mining could be used to support data processing and trend analysis in large organizational environment.
- Use at least three quality resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and similar Websites do not qualify as quality resources.
Recently Asked Questions
- Please refer to the attachment to answer this question. This question was created from ch03.
- what the hell does deterrable? And how is it different from coercion
- Say that you know that the average amount of milk that American kids drink is 9 ounces per day with a standard deviation of 3. In this scenario what is the