I need to find articles, blogs or videos discussing two different computer forensics cases. Identifying information might have been changed to protect privacy, but be sure the cases are actual cases, not just theoretical ones. Document your source or sources for each case.
So that I can answer the following questions for each case:
· How was the problem discovered?
· What clues initiated the investigation?
· What crime was committed or suspected?
· What evidence was collected using computer forensics?
· Were there any significant mistakes made in collecting the evidence?
· What was the final outcome of the case?
Recently Asked Questions
- The “Amusing Spiderguy” R (mass m = 60 kg) hangs from his web, which is attached to a thin, horizontal beam (mass M = 100 kg). (See illustration below.)
- In the upcoming “Revengers: Vicinity War” film, the “Incorrigible Bulk” R supports a beam of length L = 10.0 m and mass M = 500 kg at its center. The
- What effects does an increase in respiratory rate have on Co2 levels. compare and contrast endocrine responses to lower BP and low blood volume and the same