Building on your initial user interface (UI) design mock-up of the organization's program UI, the interface now needs to present more information to the user. Complete the following for this assignment:
The interface should present information visually with icons or graphics and text regarding critical issues related to the system, such as the following:
- New orders
- Change in employee status
- Updated pictures
- New products or services offered
Describe techniques for developing prototypes of user interfaces.
- You must add at least 5 critical issue UI design items to your interface. Remember to ensure that these are easily understood by users.
Submit a screenshot in Word. Or a functional application if pre-approved by your instructor.
Describe the items that you added to your interface design. Be specific with your descriptions, and identify the particular design features along with an explanation of why they are added in the way that they were.
Recently Asked Questions
- 37 . The budget cycle begins in the executive branch ________ months before the fiscal year begins .
- It is important for the auditor to obtain a good understanding of the industry of the client to develop a client risk profile . If the auditor is looking at a
- A firm has net cash sales of P 3,000 , cash operating expenses including taxes of P 1,400 , and depreciation of P 500 . Cash flows from operations equal :