Evaluate Online User Satisfaction Survey Web Services
The supervisor of the help desk where you work has asked for your help with a small user
satisfaction survey project. The supervisor wants to get some experience with online surveys
as a way to measure client satisfaction with help desk services. Your task is to evaluate the
following two web services that facilitate collecting survey information:
Free Online Surveys (freeonlinesurveys.com)
Each site requires a valid email address to register but offers a free or trial service as an
alternate to its fee-based services. Limit your evaluation to the free services, and complete the
1. Develop evaluation criteria for an online user satisfaction survey. (You may want to
brainstorm criteria with your classmates or coworkers.)
2. Read the documentation and view the demo survey to get experience with the features
each service offers.
3. make an evaluation criteria checklist for an online survey tool. Develop as a full
list as you can, keeping in mind the problem the help desk supervisor wants you to
help solve. You can also add to your checklist any technical support issues or other
factors you think are relevant.
4. Evaluate the two services in terms of the criteria you established.
5. summarize a report about the survey tools you evaluated. Include your
recommendation about which service you would recommend.
Recently Asked Questions
- Use thet-distribution table to find the criticalvalue(s) for the indicated alternativehypotheses, level of significance alpha , and sample sizes n 1 n1 and n 2
- Compare the MAD (mean absolute deviation) forecasting error of all three forecasts (moving average, weighted moving average and exponential smoothing) and
- Describe and explain your knowledge and position on drinking different types of alcohol (liquor, wine, and beer) and the circumstances you, friends, or family