- artistId: the unique ID number assigned to this artist
- name: the name of this artist
- albumId: the unique ID number assigned to this album
- title: the title of this album
- artistId: the unique ID of the artist on this album
- trackId: the unique ID number assigned to this track
- name: the name of this track
- albumId: the unique ID of the album that this track is on
- mediaTypeId: don't worry about this!
- genreId: don't worry about this!
- composer: the composer of this track
- milliseconds: the length of this track in milliseconds
- bytes: the size of this track file in bytes
- unitPrice: the price of this track
Construct a SQL query to form a table that contains the albumId and number of songs on the album with that albumId. HINT: Remember that count(*) will count the number of rows in each group of a GROUP BY statement.
You should get the following output:
sqlite> SELECT * FROM track_count LIMIT 10; 1|10 3|3 4|8 5|15 6|13 7|12 9|8 10|14 11|12 12|12 CREATE TABLE track_count as select "REPLACE THIS LINE WITH YOUR SOLUTION";
Answer) Here we need to construct a table using... View the full answer