The State of Connecticut has contracted you to build a database for their bookstores.
The State of Connecticut operates twelve Community College Bookstores where they currently store
information about the Colleges, Publishers, Authors, and Books.
You have been given the task of automating the antiquated process that the bookstores currently use.
Each one of the twelve Community Colleges has a unique College ID, a College Name, College Address and Bookstore Employees.
After talking with the bookstore employees and studying the data needs of the bookstore, it has been determined that they need to access and report on the following information:
Requirement 1: For each Publisher, list the PublisherID, PublisherName and Publication Type.
Requirement 2: For each College, list the CollegeID, CollegeName, Address and number of employees working at the bookstore.
Requirement 3: For each Book, list the ISBN, BookTitle, BookPrintYear, BookEdition, PublisherID, PublisherName and BookPrice.
Requirement 4: For each Author, list the AuthorID, AuthorNname.
A book could have more than one author. A book is published by only one Publisher.
1. Using SQL Server - Create a database named BookStore
2. 4. Using your DBDL, create the normalized tables and proper relationships in
3. Create the Database Diagram of the Bookstore tables,
Recently Asked Questions
- Please refer to the attachment to answer this question. This question was created from RES 710 Nick Whitney Week 3 Graded Problems and Excercises.docx.
- Between South Carolina and Alabama describe which of the two states offers the best solution for responsible, cost-efficient energy.Write one to two paragraphs
- Sara wants to obtain a loan to pay for home improvements . Which of the following loans will result in Sara paying more money in interest ? Hint : no