1) List 3 points you should follow to ensure you comply with the Australian Privacy Principles.
2) List a
specific example of each of the following:
a) Information that websites can obtain from a person without their consent or knowledge
b) Information that a person has control over a website accessing
3) What is a contingency plan? How is this relevant to risk analysis?
4) What is the difference between a router and a switch? What are the purposes of each?
5) What is a VPN?
6) How could a VPN be used to facilitate secure remote administration of a server?
7) Describe the following VPN's
c) Remote user VPN (Site to user)
8) Why is having a VPN client's connection one of the most common VPN problems?
9) How do VPN move data in tunnels?
10) Describe the following security threats, and how they can be minimised
b) Data interception
c) Data corruption
d) Data falsification
11) What would be the most appropriate way to secure a closed wireless LAN network? Give reasons for your answer
12) Explain in detail how anti-virus software operates. Include both the Virus Dictionary Approach and the Suspicious Behaviour Approach in your answer
Recently Asked Questions
- How do I do question 3. Attached is question 2 to support question 3. I'm just confused for the solutions of 3b and 3c.
- As you link workbooks, the cell reference inserted by Excel each time you click a cell in a workbook results in a(n) ____ cell reference.
- I need to read the month from a TextBox , followed by a switch statement to print the month the year to a MessageBox . and I cannot figure out how to get the