1) List 5 ways a computer can become infected with a virus
2) What is data redundancy
3) What is Data
4) What is the difference between functional and non-functional requirements? Provide an example of each
5) What is 'Internet Control Message Protocol' (ICMP)? What are the functions of this?
6) What is an Internet Protocol?
7) What is an IP address and how does it work?
8) What is a dynamic IP address?
9) What is a subnet?
10) Briefly describe how the following technologies work
a) Access Networks
b) Core networks
c) Mobile cellular networks
d) RF technologies including Wi-Fi
11) What is a screened subnet?
12) What is cryptography?
13) What is penetration testing and what do they demonstrate?