a. Introduction - Identify the issue or idea. Explain why was the topic selected and what you are trying to
achieve (what is your end goal). The introduction should not be more than half a page; details will be discussed in the follow-on areas. b. Areas of interest, activity or issue - Define the issue or idea in greater detail. Define the specific problem or problems or new idea. Identify other underlining or related issues as well as dependencies. Explain what impacts will result if not addressed. c. Research Findings - Summarize your research findings and what they contribute to the study of the issue or idea. You must identify (cite) the sources of the research or class material related to your topic that you include in the findings. d. Proposed solution(s), idea(s), courses of action(s). List solutions, ideas or courses of action with an analysis of its effectiveness (how will your suggestions affect or change the current situation). If more than one idea is suggested, provide an analysis that covers all proposed suggestions. e. Conclusion - Summarize the conclusions of your paper. A list of topics from which students can choose is provided here: Topics for Research Paper The focus of the paper should be on one of the following:
1. How has information technology led to the struggle between online and brick-and-mortar stores? What do the next 5-10 years look like?
2. How has information technology opened up the potential for 5G networks? Are there any downsides to the implementation of this technology?
3. How has information technology impacted the use of robots in your local stores?
4. How has information technology supported the development of monopolies - Amazon, Microsoft, telecom companies? Will these monopolies survive?
5. How has information technology supported the development of facial recognition software and the current issues related to its use?
6. How has information technology led to the use of biometrics and the potential for rise of an International "Big Brother"?
7. How has information technology led to the development of the Internet of Things and the concern about the impact of privacy laws (or lack thereof) on the IOT?
8. How has information technology supported the development of Facebook and other social media sites? Should social media sites be regulated?
9. Who/what is Huawei and what are the issues the U.S. and other countries are having with Huawei?
10. How has information technology changed the political process within the past 5 years?
Writing Quality for the Research Paper • All Grammar, Verb Tenses, Pronouns, Spelling, Punctuation, and Writing Competency should be without error. • Be particularly careful about mis-matching a noun and pronoun. For example, if you say "A person does this..." then do not use "their" or "they" when referring to that person. "Person" is singular; "their" or "they" is plural. • Remember: there is not their, your is not you're, its is not it's, too is not to or two, site is not cite, and who should be used after an individual, not that. For example, "the person WHO made the speech" not "the person THAT made the speech." • in the previous sentence. It is more business-like to say "In a professional paper one should not use contractions," rather than saying, "In a professional paper you don't use contractions." • In a professional paper one does not use contractions (doesn't, don't, etc.) and one does not use the personal I, you or your. Use the impersonal as in the previous sentence. It is more business-like to say "In a professional paper one should not use contractions," rather than saying, "In a professional paper you don't use contractions."
Recently Asked Questions
- In the current business environment, which of the four cloud computing service models (infrastructure as a service (IaaS), platform as a service (PaaS),
- QUE1 :Briefly what is DATA MINING and Importance of DATA MINING to : a) Individuals b) Institutions c) Companies etc. QUE 2: Explain DATA MINING TECHNIQUES
- Please refer to the attachment to answer this question. This question was created from lab8_SP13 - Arrays - EGR121.