Hello I need help with a project about an speech circuit. I need assistance on the math part, I'm
confused on how to do it. Thank you !
To clarify,I want help with the project please. I need help on how to start the project and how to do the math for the speech circuit. Basically, I want the tutor to help me understand the instructions. I'm lost and need a little bit of guidance with a tutor's expertise. Thank you!
The objective of this project is to design, simulate and build a speech filter. The design should operate on less that ±6 Volts DC. Please keep in mind that you should monitor the cost of the design components. Therefore you will need to determine the frequency band of speech and investigate low power options for the design. After reviewing the various tradeoffs which happens after design and simulations, you should then order the parts for the actual design. Your design must include simulations (Matlab, Multisim or other simulation tools) as well as power and frequency analysis. Make sure your input signal has the various frequency ranges that demonstrates that your design works. You must also compare the actual simulation results to the actual results and explain any differences.
Your circuit should address the following:
- Demonstrate the speech filter response of the design.
- Power analysis of the design
- What could you have done differently to make the circuit more efficient whether its cost, performance or simply a different design implementation?
Recently Asked Questions
- CHARACTER STRINGS Show a C program that will calculate the gross pay of a set of employees. The program should prompt the user to enter the number of hours
- Discuss with your classmates the importance of the structured walkthrough. Explain the purpose and its use. What are some examples of benefits of this process?
- What is the purpose of spending valuable time designing and documenting a workbook?