Consider the following set of requirements to maintain a warehouse store database:
• You should record the store with store ID, store name and location. There are more than one stores in a city, one store is a supervise store.
• Stores sell products. You should record each product as product code, name and price. Different stores may supply different price for same product.
• The database should also maintain customer information. You should record the name, address, phone number of each customer.
• An invoice is written for a single customer, but a customer can have many invoices. You should record invoice number, the date of an invoice issued.
• You should record items of each invoice which describe the products bought by the customer. You should record the quantity of each product.
According to the information above, draw a corresponding ER diagram. Please note:
A1. You can decide the names for entities, attributes and relations, but you should use UPPERCASE to name your entities and use Capitalisation to name attributes of entities. [4 Marks]
A2. Underline all primary key attributes and put (f.k) next to all the foreign key attributes. [4 Marks]
A3. Clearly indicate participation and cardinalities between entities.
The entity-relationship (E-R) model (of relational model) is the classic, fully normalized relational schemaused in many... View the full answer