This application is going to be Plants vs. Zombies
· Go to Pop Cap Games Play through at least level 1-5
· While you are playing, take notes about your experience as a user (e.g., how do you learn about how to play the game, what do you like, what do you not like, what motivates you to continue playing, is there anything that demotivates you, etc.)
· Translate these into a description of the users' desires, needs, motivations, and contexts.
· Include a list of at least 5 user experience goals that are satisfied by the game and provide a brief description of how each is satisfied.
· Now go through the game again (at least through level 1-5). This time, your focus is going to be on analyzing the elements that contribute to the user experience
· Detail how various aspects are used to improve the usability and user experience of the game. Be sure to include detailed discussions of ALL[*] of the following (here's a hint: take screenshots):
o Usability goals (All of them)
o Design principles (All of them)
o Locus of Attention
o Dealing with memory (short and long term)
o Formation of Habits
o Gestalt laws (All of them)
· Describe the following:
o What are the user goals?
o What are the tasks, and what goals are those tasks tied to?
· Create a report with your findings in a Word or Open Office document. You want your document to include the following:
o All of your findings from steps 1-3 above.
o You will want to consolidate your findings from your various sub-groups into one cohesive report.
o Your discussion of step 3 should focus on any uncertainty that results from conflicting opinions or distinct findings.
· Make the report easily readable. You must incorporate the following:
o Use annotated screen shots to illustrate your findings.
o Use section and subsection headings, bullets, tables and formatting to make the document easily readable.
Recently Asked Questions
- Can I please have someone to help solving this type of problem. I know that we have to derive the state diagram, then state table and then draw the circuit but
- here is what i have so far but need help creating a hierarchy chart and how to modular it i am lost how to do it? #include <iostream> #include <string>
- What the command that will print the lines in the filestory.txtthat have the wordhelp? - a.grep help story.txt b.list help story.txt c.cat help story.txt