1. using OpenGL, Show program that draws a circle using Midpoint circle drawing algorithm: The parameters
for the circle are as follows - the radius should be 5 Centimeters and the starting point coordinates are (0,3)
a. Show program to rotate the Circle 90 degrees and fill it with purple shade (hint RGB #800080)
2. Using a working example , Show OpenGL routine to split a concave polygon, using the rotational method
Recently Asked Questions
- When passing by reference, it is actually a reference to the original place in memory of the object that is passed. true or false?
- What is a major challenge in deep sequencing?
- For each of the following pairs of functions, either f(n) is O(g(n)), f(n) is (g(n)), or f(n) is (g(n)). For each pair, state which relationship is correct.