This question has been answered
What is the pulse code modulation technique? Can we use it for other types of data besides sound?
- An interesting feature of the UTF 8 encoding is that you can switch an uppercase letter to lower case by switching the 5th bit. What would be the binary sequence associated with " t"? What is the number associated with this sequence?
- how is the number 23 represented in binary?
- how can one compress a picture encoded in binary into a smaller file without loss of information?
- What is the frequency of an audio recording?
- how a color is represented in binary when considering the RGB system?
- is binary sequence corresponds to a number, text, color or audio?
- how many different "quantities "can be expressed with a binary sequence of 8 bits?
Answered by Expert Tutors
365,424 students got unstuck by Course
Hero in the last week
Our Expert Tutors provide step by step solutions to help you excel in your courses