MadLibs continues to be a game that amuses small children. It works like this -
* a paragraph or two is written with some key words missing. In their place is
* an indication of the type of word (proper name, adjective, adverb, verb, etc.)
* that should be placed there. Then one person gets to ask every other person
* in turn to provide that kind of word and the blanks are filled in.
* When complete, the text is read back, generally to great hilarity.
* In this project, we are going to take a stab at implementing such a game in Java.
* Consider the following paragraph:
<drink> is a mighty <adjective> computer <noun>. While <student-name> cannot understand
* why one needs to <verb> it, Professor <beloved- professor-name> thinks that it should
* be <adverb> learned. Of course, <Computer-zillionaire> would prefer that everyone
* uses <Ancient-language> instead.You are to write a program that reads in a paragraph
* from a file that is in that format, then prompts the user for the words of the specified type
* (drink, adjective, etc.) and produces the complete document.
* @author owner
Recently Asked Questions
- If you have 0.5ml of Pb (let's assume liquid) added to a 2000ml solution what is the concentration of lead in ppm?
- 6) A lumber grading system is known to be defective 20% of the time. Normally, 20% of the lumber that passes through is rejected, but when it is defective, 50%
- The social perception of family in today's society.