Pythagorean theorem formula:
a2 + b2 = c2
Cylinder volume formula:
Cylinder volume = p * r2 * h
Remember p is equal to 3.14.
* Allow the user to enter the value of "a" and the value of "b" to calculate c.
* Use NumericUpdown controls for both a and b to allow the user to enter the values.
* Use NumericUpdown controls to enter the value of "r" and "h" in the cylinder volume calculation.
* Display the result in a text box and set it as read-only.
* Create a group box with two radio buttons that would allow the user to select which calculation to perform (Pythagorean theorem or cylinder volume).
* Make the Calculate button the Accept button.
* Create a Clear button that will clear the result text box and reset both NumericUpdown controls.
* Create an Exit button.
* Use labels to identify the input and output controls and change the label text value according to the radio button selected.
Recently Asked Questions
- Please refer to the attachment to answer this question. This question was created from MAR Assessment 1 T316.docx.
- Please refer to the attachment to answer this question. This question was created from Week 8 Unit 7 Additional tutorial question.docx.
- Please refer to the attachment to answer this question. This question was created from Chap6 (II) process analysis.