The Some interest Credit Company provides loans to customers at 1.5 percent interest per month. Design an application that gets customer account data that includes an account number, customer name, and balance due. For each customer, display the account number and name; then display the customer's projected balance each month for the next 10 months. Assume that when the balance reaches $10 or less, the customer can pay off the account. At the beginning of every month, 1.5 percent interest is added to the balance, and then the customer makes a payment equal to 5 percent of the current balance. Assume the customer makes no new purchases.
Write a VISUAL BASIC program to accept numeral values of any unit, sum up the total, calculate the average, and then Output the result with a proper unit.
Requirements for processing:
(1) Tell user the purpose of the program
(2) Tell user how to stop entering data and calculate result
(3) Tell user enter the unit (such as mile, meter, pound, etc)
(4) then start a loop sequence by telling user enter value
(5) Display an end of program message
Recently Asked Questions
- nursing interventions undertake for Pressure area care lung function. will assist in the prevention of post-operative complications for patient in the first
- How do you convert the number of atoms into mass or mols? How would you explain how the mol ratio is derived from the chemical equation and its fundamental
- List nine factors that can affect the birth rates and fertility rates. Why does the United States have a lower life expectancy and higher infant mortality rate