The Some interest Credit Company provides loans to customers at 1.5 percent interest per month. Design an application that gets customer account data that includes an account number, customer name, and balance due. For each customer, display the account number and name; then display the customer's projected balance each month for the next 10 months. Assume that when the balance reaches $10 or less, the customer can pay off the account. At the beginning of every month, 1.5 percent interest is added to the balance, and then the customer makes a payment equal to 5 percent of the current balance. Assume the customer makes no new purchases.
Write a VISUAL BASIC program to accept numeral values of any unit, sum up the total, calculate the average, and then Output the result with a proper unit.
Requirements for processing:
(1) Tell user the purpose of the program
(2) Tell user how to stop entering data and calculate result
(3) Tell user enter the unit (such as mile, meter, pound, etc)
(4) then start a loop sequence by telling user enter value
(5) Display an end of program message
Recently Asked Questions
- I really need some help for analyzing case. Wooden Boats & Woodcraft, Inc. was formed in 1990. It sells machinery, tools, kits, and supplies to woodworkers,
- Kerfuffle Corporation is considering the purchase of a new computer system. The cost for the new system, net of set-up and delivery costs, will be $1.6
- Please refer to the attachment to answer this question. This question was created from Bipedalism LAB lesson_step_by_step. Additional comments: "Hello, these