The Some interest Credit Company provides loans to customers at 1.5 percent interest per month. Design an application that gets customer account data that includes an account number, customer name, and balance due. For each customer, display the account number and name; then display the customer's projected balance each month for the next 10 months. Assume that when the balance reaches $10 or less, the customer can pay off the account. At the beginning of every month, 1.5 percent interest is added to the balance, and then the customer makes a payment equal to 5 percent of the current balance. Assume the customer makes no new purchases.
Write a VISUAL BASIC program to accept numeral values of any unit, sum up the total, calculate the average, and then Output the result with a proper unit.
Requirements for processing:
(1) Tell user the purpose of the program
(2) Tell user how to stop entering data and calculate result
(3) Tell user enter the unit (such as mile, meter, pound, etc)
(4) then start a loop sequence by telling user enter value
(5) Display an end of program message
Recently Asked Questions
- Franchising is attractive for the franchisee because: -there are no company liabilities -of the opportunity to enter into a well-known, established business
- Locate a recent news or journal article and post a link to that article. Discuss the underlying assumptions and values that are implied in the article. Look
- Value-pricing is the: -practice of simultaneously increasing product and service benefits and increasing price -ratio of price to perceived benefits -ratio of