The Some interest Credit Company provides loans to customers at 1.5 percent interest per month. Design an application that gets customer account data that includes an account number, customer name, and balance due. For each customer, display the account number and name; then display the customer's projected balance each month for the next 10 months. Assume that when the balance reaches $10 or less, the customer can pay off the account. At the beginning of every month, 1.5 percent interest is added to the balance, and then the customer makes a payment equal to 5 percent of the current balance. Assume the customer makes no new purchases.
Write a VISUAL BASIC program to accept numeral values of any unit, sum up the total, calculate the average, and then Output the result with a proper unit.
Requirements for processing:
(1) Tell user the purpose of the program
(2) Tell user how to stop entering data and calculate result
(3) Tell user enter the unit (such as mile, meter, pound, etc)
(4) then start a loop sequence by telling user enter value
(5) Display an end of program message
Recently Asked Questions
- Please refer to the attachment to answer this question. This question was created from chapter 18 exercises.
- 9.You have been operating a very profitable consulting business in which you have offered consulting services to the public. Your clients are individuals and
- You are a business analyst for a national boutique clothing store. Your management is interested in the number of customers entering a specific store on