2. Define decomposition.
3. Discuss why a WBS has different levels and what each level represents.
4. What is the difference between decomposing levels using a top-down versus a bottom-up approach, and what types of projects are best suited to each approach?
5. Why are templates useful for developing project schedules?
6. What is a scope baseline, what are its components, and why is it important?
7. To what level of detail should activities be decomposed? Why?
8. Define a work package and describe its characteristics.
9. Describe strategies that project managers might use to define activities.
10. Describe the differences and similarities between the cone of uncertainty and rolling wave planning.
Recently Asked Questions
- How does a host get an IP address? How does a network get the subnet part of an IP address? How does a provider get a block of IP addresses? What is the
- what are the reaction mechanism of Cyclopentane? (one reaction) what are the methods of preparing Cyclopentane ? (one method)
- 1) Jake is looking to invest $15,000 in XYZ mutual fund, how many mutual fund shares could he purchase if the Net Asset Value (NAV) of the fund was