2. Define decomposition.
3. Discuss why a WBS has different levels and what each level represents.
4. What is the difference between decomposing levels using a top-down versus a bottom-up approach, and what types of projects are best suited to each approach?
5. Why are templates useful for developing project schedules?
6. What is a scope baseline, what are its components, and why is it important?
7. To what level of detail should activities be decomposed? Why?
8. Define a work package and describe its characteristics.
9. Describe strategies that project managers might use to define activities.
10. Describe the differences and similarities between the cone of uncertainty and rolling wave planning.
Recently Asked Questions
- When is groupthink least likely to occur ?
- Suppose that a prestigious law school , as a policy , accepts only a percentage of applicants for admission . Let p represent that percentage . If 80 random
- A high level of satisfaction with one 's work is MOST likely to be reported by those who frequently experience