2. Define decomposition.
3. Discuss why a WBS has different levels and what each level represents.
4. What is the difference between decomposing levels using a top-down versus a bottom-up approach, and what types of projects are best suited to each approach?
5. Why are templates useful for developing project schedules?
6. What is a scope baseline, what are its components, and why is it important?
7. To what level of detail should activities be decomposed? Why?
8. Define a work package and describe its characteristics.
9. Describe strategies that project managers might use to define activities.
10. Describe the differences and similarities between the cone of uncertainty and rolling wave planning.
Recently Asked Questions
- Please refer to the attachment to answer this question. This question was created from ex-2-med-tech-case-sum2017_2.
- Find an online current event in the news (within the last year) about a product recall, a product that has caused injury to a consumer, or a illegal act
- Please refer to the attachment to answer this question. This question was created from 16. Additional comments: "I don't understand how you can find the world