NEGA performs a TWO's complement operation on the contents of the Accumulator register(A).
Implement it in two different ways:
1) use the NOT/ADD, ALU operation combination and
2) use the A minus B, ALU operation subtracting the contents of the Accumulator from a(any) register containing a zero value and then moving it into the Accum.
Make sure for both cases, to set the appropriate FLAGS values as indicated in the ALU Figure
Recently Asked Questions
- a) JOHN PRESTON SMITH: Is it legal for southern states to secede from the Union? What has the North done to cause southern states to leave the Union? and
- I am writing a paper on Qdoba the restaurant. The question for the paper is "Describe the information systems being used to include software and hardware".. it
- What are the recommendations for vaccinations in the adult population?