NEGA performs a TWO's complement operation on the contents of the Accumulator register(A).
Implement it in two different ways:
1) use the NOT/ADD, ALU operation combination and
2) use the A minus B, ALU operation subtracting the contents of the Accumulator from a(any) register containing a zero value and then moving it into the Accum.
Make sure for both cases, to set the appropriate FLAGS values as indicated in the ALU Figure
Recently Asked Questions
- Please refer to the attachment to answer this question. This question was created from 111. Additional comments: "My crop cut off the last possible answer. So
- A company has $30 per unit in variable costs and $1,200,000 per year in fixed costs. Demand is estimated to be 110,000 units annually. What is the price if a
- Please refer to the attachment to answer this question. This question was created from ACTA 337 Final Exam .