NEGA performs a TWO's complement operation on the contents of the Accumulator register(A).
Implement it in two different ways:
1) use the NOT/ADD, ALU operation combination and
2) use the A minus B, ALU operation subtracting the contents of the Accumulator from a(any) register containing a zero value and then moving it into the Accum.
Make sure for both cases, to set the appropriate FLAGS values as indicated in the ALU Figure
Recently Asked Questions
- Please refer to the attachment to answer this question. This question was created from Transformation Assessment.
- What calculations would i use to get the answers? A competitor sells a tractor for $14,000. Your company has been working on a new product to enter the market
- Exercise 10-15 Teal Mountain Inc. reports the following liabilities (in thousands) on its January 31, 2017, balance sheet and notes to the financial