1) Receive a number and determine whether it is odd or even.
2) Obtain two numbers from the keyboard, and determine and display which (if either) is the larger of the two numbers.
3) Receive 3 numbers and display them in ascending order from smallest to largest
4) Add the numbers from 1 to 100 and display the sum
5) Add the even numbers between 0 and any positive integer number given by the user.
6) Find the average of two numbers given by the user.
7) Find the average, maximum, minimum, and sum of three numbers given by the user.
8) Find the area of a circle where the radius is provided by the user.
9) Swap the contents of two variables using a third variable.
10) Swap the content of two variables without using a third variable.
11) Read an integer value from the keyboard and display a message indicating if this number is odd or even.
12) read 10 integers from the keyboard in the range 0 - 100, and count how many of them are larger than 50, and display this result
13) Take an integer from the user and display the factorial of that number
Recently Asked Questions
- Please refer to the attachment to answer this question. This question was created from GBSA_data. Additional comments: "I ma trying to understand how they got
- A random sample of 280 college students were asked believed that places could be haunted, and 124 responded yes. estimate the true proportion of college
- 5.1.3 Final Exam: Semester Exam In "An Indian Father's Plea," Medicine Grizzly bear Lake argues that his son, Wind Wolf, is not "a slow learner." I don't