You are given three tables:
ATM_Acc (Table of ATM Card Account), Person (Table of the Person Detail), Transactions_Details:
1. ATM_Acc: atmcardno, bankacc_no, person_id, pin_code, branch_name, branch_id, security_question, issue_date, expiry_date, card_type, card_limit, multiple_transaction, status_of_card.
2. Person: person_id, name, temp_addr, permanent_addr, phone_no, mobile_no, father_name, date_of_birth, NIC.
3. Transaction_Details: amount, bankacc_no, date, branch, balance, atmcardno,
Recently Asked Questions
- The owner of a small retail shop who needs to finance the purchase of display cases most likely would use which method of financing ?
- Mulherin 's stock has a beta of 1.23 , its required return is 11.75 % , and the risk- free rate is 4.30 % . What is the required rate of return on the market ?
- Capital investment decisions involve all of the following , except :