You are given three tables:
ATM_Acc (Table of ATM Card Account), Person (Table of the Person Detail), Transactions_Details:
1. ATM_Acc: atmcardno, bankacc_no, person_id, pin_code, branch_name, branch_id, security_question, issue_date, expiry_date, card_type, card_limit, multiple_transaction, status_of_card.
2. Person: person_id, name, temp_addr, permanent_addr, phone_no, mobile_no, father_name, date_of_birth, NIC.
3. Transaction_Details: amount, bankacc_no, date, branch, balance, atmcardno,
Recently Asked Questions
- Which of the following agents is related to cannabis? a) Heroin b) Ecstasy c) Hashish d) Crack
- The early stage of cannabis intoxication is characterized by: a) Euphoria, uncontrolled laugher b) Alteration of time sense, depersonalization c) Sharpened
- The company is your client and you and your audit team is in the process of completing the audit for the year. The audit is nearly complete and the financial