You are given three tables:
ATM_Acc (Table of ATM Card Account), Person (Table of the Person Detail), Transactions_Details:
1. ATM_Acc: atmcardno, bankacc_no, person_id, pin_code, branch_name, branch_id, security_question, issue_date, expiry_date, card_type, card_limit, multiple_transaction, status_of_card.
2. Person: person_id, name, temp_addr, permanent_addr, phone_no, mobile_no, father_name, date_of_birth, NIC.
3. Transaction_Details: amount, bankacc_no, date, branch, balance, atmcardno,
Recently Asked Questions
- what is perfect square trinomials, and what is the difference of cubes and a sum of cubes?
- Please refer to the attachment to answer this question. This question was created from IHP_220_Nutrient_Analysis.
- A young man who is a sedentary college student needs how much protein if he weighs 175 pounds ?