2. Assignment: Currency Conversion Test Procedure
• Due Date: Day 7 [Individual] forum
• Generate a set of test inputs and expected results for the Currency Conversion program.
• Post the test procedure as an attachment.
• NOTE: Please save this file in a Word document with the .doc extension and in the format: FirstnameLastNameTestProcedure.doc
Think about this assignment like you have programmed the currency conversion application and you are giving this testing document to your tester so they can validate that you have coded the application correctly and your conversion results match expectations.
With that being said remember to include the rate information so your “tester” can validate your output results.
This should have test cases for each menu choice, valid and invalid. (So there should be at least 5 for valid country choices and 1 for quitting the menu and also invalid menu choices.)
This should have test cases for each international amount, valid and invalid. . (So there should be at least 5 for valid country currencies and also invalid currency amounts.)
Here is a sample format.
Test Case 1: Valid Menu Selection = Canadian Dollars
Inputs: Menu Selection = 1
“Do you want to continue with the conversion, Y = Yes, N = No”
Currency_Type = 1
Convert Currency Test
Test Case 1: Valid International Currency = Canadian
Currency_Type = 1
Int_Value = 100.0
U.S._Value = 68.12
Recently Asked Questions
- the banking system has a desired reserve ratio of 3.0% and there is a currency drain of 15 %. a. what is the money multiplier for the banking system ? the
- On January 1 , 2012 , Hottman Enterprises borrows $ 30,000 to purchase a new Toyota Highlander by agreeing to a 6 % , 4-year note with the bank . Payments of $
- Adquan quiz can you please explain your answers and show the proper steps taken