2. Assignment: Currency Conversion Test Procedure
• Due Date: Day 7 [Individual] forum
• Generate a set of test inputs and expected results for the Currency Conversion program.
• Post the test procedure as an attachment.
• NOTE: Please save this file in a Word document with the .doc extension and in the format: FirstnameLastNameTestProcedure.doc
Think about this assignment like you have programmed the currency conversion application and you are giving this testing document to your tester so they can validate that you have coded the application correctly and your conversion results match expectations.
With that being said remember to include the rate information so your “tester” can validate your output results.
This should have test cases for each menu choice, valid and invalid. (So there should be at least 5 for valid country choices and 1 for quitting the menu and also invalid menu choices.)
This should have test cases for each international amount, valid and invalid. . (So there should be at least 5 for valid country currencies and also invalid currency amounts.)
Here is a sample format.
Test Case 1: Valid Menu Selection = Canadian Dollars
Inputs: Menu Selection = 1
“Do you want to continue with the conversion, Y = Yes, N = No”
Currency_Type = 1
Convert Currency Test
Test Case 1: Valid International Currency = Canadian
Currency_Type = 1
Int_Value = 100.0
U.S._Value = 68.12
Recently Asked Questions
- For each of the examples determine if the application of the earnings method is valid or invalid for establishing a Performance Measurement Baseline. Check the
- Jubal owns an older office building in a part of town that has seen better days. He has been trying to sell it for two years, but has had no offers and very
- Hi, The first 3 pictures are the procedure for the lab. Last picture is my data and graphs. Please answer the questions inside the blue boxes. Thank you!!