1. Convert any hexadecimal number from 00 to 63h placed in AX into its equivalent unpacked BCD number in AX.
2. Multiply the byte in register AL by the byte in register BL. Place the result in AX.
Recently Asked Questions
- Under what circumstances might it be better to start an entirely new business instead of purchasing a franchise?
- what are the positive and negative attributes of banks.
- Assuming that a country is suffering through a recession. (a) What would the correctly-labeled graph that shows current equilibrium output, the