1. Convert any hexadecimal number from 00 to 63h placed in AX into its equivalent unpacked BCD number in AX.
2. Multiply the byte in register AL by the byte in register BL. Place the result in AX.
Recently Asked Questions
- Which of the following is an advantage of allowing participants to choose the program in which to participate ?
- Which of the following is the main advantage of randomly assigning participants to the two programs rather than allowing them to choose ?
- What is the mean number of citations issued per day ?