"Shelly Cashman Series Systems Analysis and Design Eight Edition page 491New Century Health Clinic
1. You are willing to charge a lower rate for ongoing support services because you designed the system. You want New Century to use a specific procedure for requesting assistance and changes, however, so that you can plan your activities efficiently. Prepare a complete, written procedure for New Century Health Clinic maintenance change requests. Include appropriate forms with your procedure.
2. What could be causing the periodic slowdowns at New Century? If a problem does exist, which performance and workload measures would you monitor to pinpoint the problem?
3. At the end of the systems analysis phase, you studied the economic feasibility of the system and estimated the future costs and benefits. Now that the system is operational, should those costs and benefits be monitored? Why or why not?
4. You decide to prepare a security checklist for New Century. Prepare a list of security issues that the firm should evaluate and monitor. Be sure to organize the items into categories that match the five security levels.
Recently Asked Questions
- Do you think the ideas underlying Neighbourhood Choice describe the geography around GTA? Provide a detailed discussion of your analysis/ideas?
- Why has Eurocamp's 'Seven-stage Methodology' been so important in managing the company's quality improvement projects? How does this compare with 'best
- Consider a city of 200 people (100 tall and 100 short) and two neighbourhoods (100 people each). People generally prefer to live close to short people. To draw